Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Meme

+JMJ+

PBXVI from The Catholic Warrior blog has tagged me with this meme.

The rules are:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago: I was a senior in high school getting ready for college.


Five things on my To Do List today:

1. Mass
2. McDonald's (Tuesdays are McDonald's days with Legion of Mary Friends.)
3. Blog
4. Legion of Mary
5. Get medicine from doctor

Five Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Go to the Vatican.
2. Start an NAPCIS School.
3. Give to convent/seminaries that are orthodox, but most in need.
4. Invent a self-driving car (I don't drive).
5. Pay a priest's salary if he were willing to offer a Tridentine Mass in my local parish.

Three of my bad habits:
1. Talking about myself too much.
2. Dwelling on negative things from the past.
3. Not finding productive ways to occupy my free time.

Five jobs I’ve had:
1. Babysitting.
2. Working at a library.
3. Working at a disability office.
4. Working in a computer lab.
5. Cleaning tables in the dining hall.

5 people I tag: The first five people to read this! (If you're not sure if you are one of the first five just assume you are!)

No comments: