Saturday, April 5, 2008

Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist

+JMJ+

April is the month dedicated to the Blessed Sacrament. Since today is also Saturday, I have decided to do a post on this order.

Some years ago, as I was discerning my vocation, I traveled the country visiting many convents. While I found that I was not called to any of them, I must admit that this was my favorite! They are 100% loyal to the Magisterium and operate several NAPCIS schools. Please see their website, as they are growing by leaps and bounds with new vocations.

2 comments:

MarysDowryProductions said...

Thanks! I checked out their site, I think they're great! I also like your blog very much! B

PBXVI said...

Cool! My mom was just looking at this order to see if perhaps one day some of those nuns could come out here and help teach at a school! What an idea!